UAS Program Development
Recognized as a leader in the integration of unmanned aircraft within state operations, the Ohio UAS Center serves as a shared resource for providing programmatic support to local and state agencies. The UAS Center's staff can assist agencies with all aspects of creating a safe and effective UAS program.
Program Development Support Services:
- FAA COA or Part 107 waiver review
- Standard Operating Procedures development
- Training and standardization program development
- Aircraft and sensor maintenance program development
- Risk management program development
- Aircraft and sensor recommendations
- Implementation support
- Ongoing programmatic review
For more information on program development services; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.